Wire Sawing is the most efficient way to remove large concrete structures such as foundations, bridges, piers, thick walls and many complex structures both in steel and heavily reinforced concrete. Sawing depths are unlimited. Wire Sawing provides unique technology using a multi-strand diamond cable through a series of pulleys to produce a continuous looped cut. Wire Saws produce little to no vibration, extremely low noise volumes and are well suited for confined spaces. Dry cutting can be achieved when water slurry is a concern.
WHEN IS THE BEST TO USE DIAMOND WIRE SAWING
If you want to remove a large area of heavily reinforced concrete at a location where there are access restriction and speed as well as a depth of cutting are critical factors, diamond wire sawing is the ideal solution. For instants, if you want to cut a large section of columns and beams in a bridge deck ensuring excellent speed and extensive depth of cutting, then diamond wire sawing & cutting is the right alternative.
KEY BENEFITS OF DIAMOND WIRE SAWING
- Suitable for endless cutting depth
- Smooth, clean finish cuts in an easier and faster way
- Non-percussive cutting method
- Doesn’t produce noise and fume onsite
- Safe concrete cutting and drilling assured
- Whether you need to cut vertically, horizontally or at any angle, diamond wire saws are highly flexible
- Using diamond wire sawing technology, there is no damage caused to the surrounding structure onsite.
- Remove large areas of reinforced concrete within access restricted locations
- Alternative to traditional stitch drilling
- Can cut underwater
- Cut flush to existing walls