Concrete Cutting Walls
Using the very latest in High Cycle Electric and Hydraulic Wall Saw technology, it is possible to cut accurate openings to form windows, doors and ventilation units, and remove entire sections of structures in materials, such as heavily reinforced concrete, brickwork and stone.
Wall sawing is also called track sawing. Using high quality diamond blades, we can cut through any reinforced concrete wall or floor to an impressive depth of 1000mm.
If you are looking to cut some walls, this is probably the right technique for you.
Our wall saws are extremely versatile. Their small size and lightweight nature mean they can be used in situations where heavier floor saws are not feasible.
In addition, our wall saws are remotely operated removing the occurrence of vibration and also it is possible to reduce the noise levels encountered by the operator.
Typical applications include:
• Straight smooth finished opening in walls, ceiling, and floor
• Accurately sized, fixture ready openings for doors or windows
• Create precise cuts in vertical or horizontal surfaces
• Cut access ways for staircases and elevators
• Create crossovers for mechanical services and cabling
• Confined Spaces / restricted access areas
The Benefits of Track Sawing
If you have any further questions about our concretecutting services then please do not hesitate to call us on 01 556 3353 or 0852349134.
Alternatively you can request a free survey or call back.